Our Day Centre has been designed specifically for people with early stages of dementia. Each client will have an individual care plan agreed with the family and they will be grouped together with others sharing similar interests.
Looking after the Day Centre is Nicola Rivers who is committed to improving the life of families with dementia.
Here are just some of the things we can offer;
- Opens 10.30 to 15.30 for formal day care
- People with dementia may be able to have up 10 hours – 5 hours formal day care and another 5 hours of informal day care – by arrangement with the Dementia Day Care Centre Manager
- Trial session encouraged
- Fully well trained staff – all DBS checked
- Refreshments, hot dinner with dessert, cooked on the premises
- Special dietary needs catered for
- Assisted bathing service provided
It’s about doing things differently and we believe we offer a unique service in the area.